NPR only provides 10 percent of our production budget, so we greatly rely on donations from foundations and people like you. Your donation, no matter what size, helps us do our work. Radio Diaries is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and your contribution is tax-deductible.
- Donate $25 or more:
You’ll get a Radio Diaries CD.
- Donate $50 or more:
You’ll get a Radio Diaries tote bag or T-shirt.
- Donate $100 or more:
You’ll get the Radio Diaries D-I-Y Handbook.
- Donate $1,000 or more:
You’ll get entry into the Producer’s Circle, plus everything above. If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email email@example.com
How To Contribute
1. Donate online through Paypal or Razoo.
|Donate with PayPal||Donate with Razoo|
2. Donate by mail
Please make your check to:
Radio Diaries Inc.
153 West 27th Street, Suite 1107
New York, NY 10001
At any time, you can buy one of our CDs or Teen Reporter Handbook from our store.
If you have questions about supporting Radio Diaries financially or in other ways, you can reach us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or at 212-533-5247.
The Radio Diaries Producer’s Circle
The Producer’s Circle is a way for our most dedicated supporters to get an insider’s view of Radio Diaries and to join us at special events throughout the year. Membership is available to donors who make a tax-deductible contribution of $1,000 or more. The support of the Producer’s Circle is vital to helping us continue to do the work we do here at Radio Diaries. Please join us.
• Meet Radio Diaries producers and diarists
• Join the Radio Diaries staff for private receptions before live events
• Get sneak-preview clips of stories in-progress
• Receive CDs or mp3s of all our finished work
• Participate in a new advisory board we are starting in 2014, to provide feedback and input about future Radio Diaries programs and activities
For more information about becoming part of the Radio Diaries Producer’s Circle, email Joe Richman.